- Entries to all free prize draws must be received as stated by the closing date specified.
- Free prize draws are open to anyone over the UK over the age of 18, except anyone connected, in any way, to Our Family Dog or the company, agency or individual participating in the draw.
- Our Family Dog cannot accept responsibility for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
- Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties will be disqualified.
- Entries from people using multiple accounts will be disqualified.
- The winning entries for each prize draw will be the first entries drawn at random after the closing date using a random selector tool.
- No correspondence will be entered into, prizes are as stated, are not transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- Winners will be notified as stated in the information about the competition by Our Family Dog directly shortly after the competition closing date.
- Please allow 28 working days for delivery of your prize. This should be calculated from the date you were notified by Our Family Dog that you had won.
- Our Family Dog reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value at any time or withdraw the competition if there are matters outside our control.
- We reserve the right to cancel anything we deem insensitive or contrary to editorial policy.
- Our Family Dog is compliant with Data Protection and GDPR regulations and it is our policy that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent. Your details will only be passed on to a third party if you have consented and you have won a prize and for the sole purpose of prize allocation.
- Competitions are open to members based in the UK.
- Competitors via Twitter must follow the guidelines laid out in the initial tweet with regards to retweeting to enter.
- Competitors via Facebook must follow the guidelines laid out in the initial post with regards to entry rules.
- Competitors via Instagram must follow the guidelines laid out in the initial post with regards to entry rules.
- Entrants can withdraw their application for any competition or prize draw by emailing email@example.com or by sending a private message on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.